Montisa Madurkathi Puja Aasan Mat / Kusha Asan – (24 inch x 65 inch)
• This traditional handmade chatai is in household use in every family and fit for sitting, sleeping, yoga chatai, and indoor/ outdoor use;
• Material: Korai Grass/ Madurkathi / Reed / River Grass / Sedge and Jute threads; and Handmade, Eco-Friendly, Organic, Ethnic, Non-Toxic, and perfect gesture of artistic work;
• The organic, processed Korai grass sticks and jute threads make this mat more durable, long-lasting, and for all users.
• Korai Pai (Korai Wefts) Mats are a part of everyday life being used to sit on and sleep on. They are also very special gifts. They are often presented in large quantities at weddings and other important ceremonies as a symbol of wealth.
• Does not smell nasty chemicals.
Care Instruction: Do not machine wash, brush off, or clean with a wet cloth.
FREE Shipping within India
This Handmade Chatai or River grass chatai is an exclusive product, made from Madurkathi or Korai pai, a type of sedge grass (river grass), specially woven in the state of West Bengal, India. This product is purely organic and handmade. This korai mat is eco- friendly and comfortable. You can use this mat for Yoga / Meditation / Beach / Fitness Exercise etc.
Traditionally inspired: The warming hues of this indoor /outdoor mat have a hand-woven geometric pattern for an ageless look. Beautiful and practical, each is an exquisite work of art. Handmade natural foldable straw yoga/beach/picnic/floor mat. It's made by hand using the natural material. The natural nature of the mat makes it the best option for your yoga, picnic, beach, and other outings. It can easily be opened and folded back to a travel-friendly and storage-friendly portable size