Montisa Traditional Korai/ River grass/Sedge/ Madurkathi Floor Mat
$6.11 – $19.03
- Material: Korai grass/ River grass/ Sedge/ reed/madurkathi, a plant under the Cyperaceae family.
- This Korai pai mat is totally handmade, biodegradable and ethnic. Therefore, it is an environmentally friendly product.
- No chemical color has been used to color the threads, consequently, no nasty smell comes.
- This product is the bad conductor of heat as a result ideal for humid conditions like in India.
- This lucrative product can be used for multiple purposes, like sleeping, seating, Yoga practice etc.
- Pattamadai mat has very aesthetic value in our social life’ it has wide use in marriage and other important ceremonies.
$6.11 – $19.03
Traditional floor Mat, we suppose to mean as korai grass made floor mat. Korai is a type of grass. The mat has been weaved from processed korai reeds or locally known as madurkathi. It is the product of cottage industry. This mat is totally handmade, organic and eco-friendly. It is a very bad conductor of heat. As a result, this korai mat is very useful for a humid climate like in India. This mat has a wide range of usages, like sleeping, sitting, yoga. Even more, this type of mat has aesthetic value in our social life. It has wide use in marriage and other important ceremonies in India.
Width-26 Inch, Width-28 Inch, Width-30 Inch, Width-32 Inch, Width-34 Inch, Width-38 Inch, Width-40 Inch, Width-42 Inch, Width-44 Inch, Width-48 Inch, Width-50 Inch, Width-52 Inch, Width-55 Inch, Width-60 Inch